Breaking Bad won't air its series finale until the end of September. But actor Dean Norris, who plays DEA agent Hank Schrader on the hit AMC drama, has grown so tired of people asking him how the show will end that he finally spilled the story to Funny or Die. Fans may be surprised at the dramatic left turn Breaking Bad takes in its final hour...
According to Norris, Breaking Bad's series finale, "Hank Wins," tells the story of Hank's ultimate triumph over Walter White. "Great job arresting me, Hank," says Walt. "I was a stupid idiot to think I could defeat you, but you're the best cop there ever is, and the strongest one too." The video goes on to reveal the real source of Hank's powers, an unexpected new sidekick, and a backdoor pitch for a promising-sounding spin-off called Mineral Man. It may not be the ending Breaking Bad fans are expecting, but it's hard to argue with any finale that ends up with Hank on top.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week