1. Hank and Marie watch Miley twerk
File this under: "Things that somehow manage to perfectly capture the entire pop culture zeitgeist."
2. Overjoyed little girl Skypes with dad
Look at how happy she is! (via Jezebel)
3. Overjoyed little boy really loves Popeye's
This basically could be me.
5. Eagle gracefully crashes into a mega church's window
The following WTF video was taken at the ORU worship center in Tulsa, Okla. Why an eagle was zooming by church-goers' heads in the first place, I haven't a clue. At least everyone started chanting, "USA! USA!"
Don't worry, though. The eagle was reportedly OK. USA! USA!
6. Lil Bub and Grumpy Cat meet, world doesn't explode
Aw, look at how much they don't care.
7. Dubstep cat
What's more cruel: Forcibly manipulating your cat's limbs as if it were a toy? Or making us listen to Skrillex?
Have a great Labor Day weekend!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Conspiracy theories spread in the wake of Malaysia Airlines flight disappearance
Subscribe to the Week