Last week's question: The state of New York is suing Donald Trump, alleging that his self-titled investment school was a scam. Some students promised a meeting with the Donald were instead offered a photo op with a life-size cutout of the tycoon. Please send us the name of a course that could be taught at Trump's school.
THE WINNER: Art 101: Trump l’Oeil
Stephen Sacks, Los Angeles
SECOND PLACE: The Ego, the Super Ego, and the Super-Duper Ego: Freud and Trump
Paul Miller, Santa Rosa, Calif.
THIRD PLACE: Over-combing obstacles
Charles & Mary Parry, Catonsville, Md.
John Martin, Medford, Mass.
Firing With Impunity
Stephanie Sarich, Minn
Business Ethics: The Art of Obfuscation
John Spaulding, Atlanta
The Pyramids: Scheme or Structure?
Dick LaVine, New York City
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
The Art of the Double-Deal
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
Anthropomorphic Coiffures 101
John Walsh, Mercer Island, Wash.
The History of U.S. Presidential Birthplaces
Mark Weaver, Redondo Beach, Calif.
Money Management 102: How to Spot a Scam
Will Sagar, Brevard, N.C.
Self-Promotion for Fun and Profit
Karen Milliorn, Las Cruces, N.M.
Lessons from Dewey, Cheatem & Howe
Cindy Wilson, Manlius, N.Y.
The Zen of Self-Aggrandizement
Butch Manowski, Scottsdale, Ariz.
Mark O’Connell, Westborough, Mass.
How to Win Friends and Influence Their Money
Richard S. Plumeri, Allentown, N.J.
The Art of the Spiel
Mary Louise Fox, New Providence, N.J.
Sara Moyle, Marquette, Mich.
Investing 101: How to Fill Your Coiffures
Jennifer Still, Carlisle, Pa.
Introduction to Under the Table Negotiations
John Clark, Eatonn, Ohio
Dave Ferry, Purvis, Miss.
How to Succeed in Business School Without Really Teaching
Jacquelina Spaulding, Cincinnati
Coping in a World With Limited Resources: My Best Hairstyling Tricks
Mike Stein, Santa Barbara, Calif.
Morgan F. Myers, Sunnyvale, Calif.
Bully your way to success
Jeanette Ceglio, Toledo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week