Confessions of a college admissions officer
The path to getting into an elite school has long been shrouded in mystery. It's up to us, the admissions officers, to lift the veil.
The college admissions process can stump the best of us. Glen Cooper/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- The militarization of America’s police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week