Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day?
Or are we all just cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?
You may have to start limiting your bacon intake, as farmers have scaled down their pig herds to counter the skyrocketing costs of feeding the animals. Thinkstock/iStockphoto
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The mechanized future of warfare
Subscribe to the Week