The construction of One World Trade Center took nine years to complete, but thankfully you'll only need two minutes to re-live it all, thanks to this time-lapse video produced by Earthcam. Watch as the building transforms from its bare-bones foundations to a 1,776-foot-tall skyscraper.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week