Last week's question: Yahoo says the most common search terms for 18- to 35-year-olds include "how to twerk," "how to boil an egg," and "what is molly," a slang term for a party drug. What should be the most common search term for Baby Boomers?
THE WINNER: Kama Sutra — large type edition
Jessica McGee, San Diego
SECOND PLACE: "Memory loss," followed by a search for "memory loss"
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
THIRD PLACE: How to extricate lingering 18- to 35-year-olds from one's home
Mark Weaver, Redondo Beach, Calif.
How to save for retirement in five years
Juliëtte Sterkens, Oshkosh, Wis.
How to avoid looking like Keith Richards
Bob Schackow, Gainesville, Fla.
Am I really going to die?
Jean C. Crowley, Kettering, Ohio
Bill O'Meara, Bedford, N.H.
Who is Miley Cyrus?
Karen Milliorn, Las Cruces, N.M.
How do I get the 'life support pendant' people to stop calling me?
Dick LaVine, New York City
[Choose a disease] symptoms
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
How to survive Obamacare
Charles Merling, Phoenix
Why does my hip hurt?
Charles and Mary Parry, Catonsville, Md.
Florida retirement communities that allow pets
Stephen Dudzik, Olney, Md.
How to turn a one-job career into a winning résumé
Rick Morrow, Venice, Fla.
Mona Prenoveau, Baltimore
Where is the nearest restroom?
Roy F. Mendoza, Round Rock, Texas
"Prune juice" and "recommended dosage"
Dick Adler, Franklin, N.C.
Was I at Woodstock?
Lowell Prescott, Minneapolis
Where is marijuana legal?
Tom Reynolds, Bloomington, Ind.
How to survive when the world is run by 18- to 35-year-olds
Kathleen Vermaelen, Bayport, N.Y.
Schedule for the Rolling Stones contest tour?
Dacia Nickerson, Cranston, R.I.
Do they still make Geritol?
Dale Bye, Bainbridge Island, Wash.
How to retire on $5 a day
Robert Schoales, Melbourne, Fla.
Walmart job openings
Christine Waller, Marblehead, Mass.
What is retirement?
Uday Jain, Lawrenceville, N.J.
Does Medicare pay for face lifts?
Abby J. Moller, Morristown, N.J.
Social Security office locations near me
Don Daniels, Topeka
Where to get Depends cheap
Kenneth R. Updegrove, Cedaredge, Colo.
Best knee replacement doctor in [city]
Sandy Krug, Elgin, Ill.
Who killed J.R.?
Lauren M. Lupi, Wawa, Pa.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week