The one big mistake people make about Catcher in the Rye
J.D. Salinger's lawyers called the unauthorized sequel to "The Catcher in the Rye" a "rip-off." CC BY: Steve and Shanon Lawson
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- It's time to kill school picture day
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
Subscribe to the Week