1. A really good Boston terrier Vine
Who knew dogs could sound like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings?
2. An even better Boston terrier Vine
It's been a good week for them.
3. The saddest Kanye performance ever
Mr. West reportedly agreed to perform a few of his songs for $3 million in front of the grandson of a ruthless dictator, Kazakhstan's Nursultan Nazarbayev. Very questionable! Even if he isn't the only famous pop star to do so. Footage of the performance was inevitably unearthed on Instagram, and it shows… well, this:
They're all snapping selfies. And not even looking at the stage. #KanyeShrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(via The Daily Dot)
4. A collection of people using Snapchat right
Starring this dude. (Way more at BuzzFeed)
5. This is what One Direction look like without teeth or eyebrows (via Reddit)
Look closely. Apparently, this happened during a recent NASA shuttle launch.
Hope the little guy isn't burned to a crisp.
7. Tumblr of the week: Better Book Titles
Okay, okay. So this is a little old, but I just saw it. The concept is pretty self-explanatory:
Loads more here.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week