1. A really good Boston terrier Vine
Who knew dogs could sound like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings?
2. An even better Boston terrier Vine
It's been a good week for them.
3. The saddest Kanye performance ever
Mr. West reportedly agreed to perform a few of his songs for $3 million in front of the grandson of a ruthless dictator, Kazakhstan's Nursultan Nazarbayev. Very questionable! Even if he isn't the only famous pop star to do so. Footage of the performance was inevitably unearthed on Instagram, and it shows… well, this:
They're all snapping selfies. And not even looking at the stage. #KanyeShrug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(via The Daily Dot)
4. A collection of people using Snapchat right
Starring this dude. (Way more at BuzzFeed)
5. This is what One Direction look like without teeth or eyebrows (via Reddit)
Look closely. Apparently, this happened during a recent NASA shuttle launch.
Hope the little guy isn't burned to a crisp.
7. Tumblr of the week: Better Book Titles
Okay, okay. So this is a little old, but I just saw it. The concept is pretty self-explanatory:
Loads more here.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week