Millennial driving trends
HBO's new series "Girls," directed by and starring Lena Dunham (center), has been called a grittier, less idealized "Sex in the City." HBO/Mark Seliger
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- When will the Big One strike California?
Subscribe to the Week