Big data demands define pricing
Facebook's newest data center in Forest City, N.C.: The information generated by the site's nearly one billion users requires these outsize server facilities.Rainier Ehrhardt/Getty Images
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Twin Peaks: What the newly revealed 'missing pieces' change about the series
Subscribe to the Week