Forget the Ground Zero mosque.
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel doesn't want any more mosques anywhere in the U.S., until American Muslims denounce the Kenyan mall attacks.
On Monday, Beckel went on a tirade about Islam, saying it was "not the religion of peace," and insisting that "the time has come" for moderate Muslims to "stand up and say something."
"No Muslim students coming here with visas," he said. "No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet."
Mainstream Islamic groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations have already condemned the attack.
Beckel's rant starts around the two-minute mark in the above video.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 secrets of the Vatican exposed
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The warm glow of certainty
Subscribe to the Week