Forget the Ground Zero mosque.
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel doesn't want any more mosques anywhere in the U.S., until American Muslims denounce the Kenyan mall attacks.
On Monday, Beckel went on a tirade about Islam, saying it was "not the religion of peace," and insisting that "the time has come" for moderate Muslims to "stand up and say something."
"No Muslim students coming here with visas," he said. "No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet."
Mainstream Islamic groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations have already condemned the attack.
Beckel's rant starts around the two-minute mark in the above video.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why America is duty-bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week