Forget the Ground Zero mosque.
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel doesn't want any more mosques anywhere in the U.S., until American Muslims denounce the Kenyan mall attacks.
On Monday, Beckel went on a tirade about Islam, saying it was "not the religion of peace," and insisting that "the time has come" for moderate Muslims to "stand up and say something."
"No Muslim students coming here with visas," he said. "No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet."
Mainstream Islamic groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations have already condemned the attack.
Beckel's rant starts around the two-minute mark in the above video.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- Jonathan Gruber says voters are 'stupid.' But the real idiots are the Democrats in Congress.
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
Subscribe to the Week