Forget the Ground Zero mosque.
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel doesn't want any more mosques anywhere in the U.S., until American Muslims denounce the Kenyan mall attacks.
On Monday, Beckel went on a tirade about Islam, saying it was "not the religion of peace," and insisting that "the time has come" for moderate Muslims to "stand up and say something."
"No Muslim students coming here with visas," he said. "No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet."
Mainstream Islamic groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations have already condemned the attack.
Beckel's rant starts around the two-minute mark in the above video.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
Subscribe to the Week