Forget the Ground Zero mosque.
Fox News co-host Bob Beckel doesn't want any more mosques anywhere in the U.S., until American Muslims denounce the Kenyan mall attacks.
On Monday, Beckel went on a tirade about Islam, saying it was "not the religion of peace," and insisting that "the time has come" for moderate Muslims to "stand up and say something."
"No Muslim students coming here with visas," he said. "No more mosques being built here until you stand up and denounce what's happened in the name of your prophet."
Mainstream Islamic groups like the Council on American-Islamic Relations have already condemned the attack.
Beckel's rant starts around the two-minute mark in the above video.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- The executioners' lament
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week