Breaking Bad is known for its fiercely devoted fan base, but one fan went the extra mile with an erotic fan letter she sent to star Bryan Cranston. "I am writing to you because I have been holed up in my apartment for two days and nights watching all seasons of your show," Cranston read during a Breaking Bad-themed episode of TBS' Conan. "I am in love with it all. After I was done with your show I watched some interviews — and what this has all amounted to is right now I am fantasizing about having sex with Aaron Paul. And for you to be there watching. I am not sure what your role would be, but I think I want you there."
Cranston doesn't actually say whether he or Paul responded to the letter, but it's safe to assume from their reactions that her request went tragically unfulfilled. Maybe she should try calling Saul next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
Subscribe to the Week