Breaking Bad is known for its fiercely devoted fan base, but one fan went the extra mile with an erotic fan letter she sent to star Bryan Cranston. "I am writing to you because I have been holed up in my apartment for two days and nights watching all seasons of your show," Cranston read during a Breaking Bad-themed episode of TBS' Conan. "I am in love with it all. After I was done with your show I watched some interviews — and what this has all amounted to is right now I am fantasizing about having sex with Aaron Paul. And for you to be there watching. I am not sure what your role would be, but I think I want you there."
Cranston doesn't actually say whether he or Paul responded to the letter, but it's safe to assume from their reactions that her request went tragically unfulfilled. Maybe she should try calling Saul next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week