Breaking Bad is known for its fiercely devoted fan base, but one fan went the extra mile with an erotic fan letter she sent to star Bryan Cranston. "I am writing to you because I have been holed up in my apartment for two days and nights watching all seasons of your show," Cranston read during a Breaking Bad-themed episode of TBS' Conan. "I am in love with it all. After I was done with your show I watched some interviews — and what this has all amounted to is right now I am fantasizing about having sex with Aaron Paul. And for you to be there watching. I am not sure what your role would be, but I think I want you there."
Cranston doesn't actually say whether he or Paul responded to the letter, but it's safe to assume from their reactions that her request went tragically unfulfilled. Maybe she should try calling Saul next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week