Breaking Bad is known for its fiercely devoted fan base, but one fan went the extra mile with an erotic fan letter she sent to star Bryan Cranston. "I am writing to you because I have been holed up in my apartment for two days and nights watching all seasons of your show," Cranston read during a Breaking Bad-themed episode of TBS' Conan. "I am in love with it all. After I was done with your show I watched some interviews — and what this has all amounted to is right now I am fantasizing about having sex with Aaron Paul. And for you to be there watching. I am not sure what your role would be, but I think I want you there."
Cranston doesn't actually say whether he or Paul responded to the letter, but it's safe to assume from their reactions that her request went tragically unfulfilled. Maybe she should try calling Saul next time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week