Last night, pretty much everyone tuned in to watch the Breaking Bad series finale. But for some reason, Showtime made the foolhardy decision to air the third-season premiere of Homeland, a top-tier prestige drama series that surely shares much of its audience with Breaking Bad, opposite Walter White's last stand.
Fortunately, Carrie Mathison herself is here with the solution for anyone who spent last night without a DVR: The entirety of Homeland's third-season premiere, available for free on YouTube. Now you can watch the premiere of Homeland in time to join the water-cooler chatter for next week's episode (and don't forget to read John Hendel's recap after you're finished).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week