Last night, pretty much everyone tuned in to watch the Breaking Bad series finale. But for some reason, Showtime made the foolhardy decision to air the third-season premiere of Homeland, a top-tier prestige drama series that surely shares much of its audience with Breaking Bad, opposite Walter White's last stand.
Fortunately, Carrie Mathison herself is here with the solution for anyone who spent last night without a DVR: The entirety of Homeland's third-season premiere, available for free on YouTube. Now you can watch the premiere of Homeland in time to join the water-cooler chatter for next week's episode (and don't forget to read John Hendel's recap after you're finished).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week