Last night, pretty much everyone tuned in to watch the Breaking Bad series finale. But for some reason, Showtime made the foolhardy decision to air the third-season premiere of Homeland, a top-tier prestige drama series that surely shares much of its audience with Breaking Bad, opposite Walter White's last stand.
Fortunately, Carrie Mathison herself is here with the solution for anyone who spent last night without a DVR: The entirety of Homeland's third-season premiere, available for free on YouTube. Now you can watch the premiere of Homeland in time to join the water-cooler chatter for next week's episode (and don't forget to read John Hendel's recap after you're finished).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- 3 ways elephants and neuroscience can help you make better decisions
Subscribe to the Week