Last night, pretty much everyone tuned in to watch the Breaking Bad series finale. But for some reason, Showtime made the foolhardy decision to air the third-season premiere of Homeland, a top-tier prestige drama series that surely shares much of its audience with Breaking Bad, opposite Walter White's last stand.
Fortunately, Carrie Mathison herself is here with the solution for anyone who spent last night without a DVR: The entirety of Homeland's third-season premiere, available for free on YouTube. Now you can watch the premiere of Homeland in time to join the water-cooler chatter for next week's episode (and don't forget to read John Hendel's recap after you're finished).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week