Last night, pretty much everyone tuned in to watch the Breaking Bad series finale. But for some reason, Showtime made the foolhardy decision to air the third-season premiere of Homeland, a top-tier prestige drama series that surely shares much of its audience with Breaking Bad, opposite Walter White's last stand.
Fortunately, Carrie Mathison herself is here with the solution for anyone who spent last night without a DVR: The entirety of Homeland's third-season premiere, available for free on YouTube. Now you can watch the premiere of Homeland in time to join the water-cooler chatter for next week's episode (and don't forget to read John Hendel's recap after you're finished).
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Is the Christian music industry liberalizing on gay marriage?
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week