1. Walter White's real obituary
Bryan Cranston's tighty-whitey-clad meth emperor may not be the first fictional character to land himself a real-life obituary in a local newspaper, but he's certainly the most interesting.
White, Walter (aka "Heisenberg") obit in the Albuquerque Journal. pic.twitter.com/dgoHGKB51U— Alicia Mayer (@RealAliciaMayer) October 4, 2013
2. A guilty dog
I love this. Great poker face, dude.
3. A well-behaved dog
Why is there a hole next to him? What is he looking at? I've been staring at this for the past 10 minutes trying to make sense of it. (via Imgur)
4. A bunch of dogs fruitlessly trying to run up slides
Like Sisyphus with more tail-wagging. (via HuffPo)
5. A baby lion that sounds like a goat
It's a modern-day chimera.
6. Brave chick snuggles a cat
Have a great weekend, everyone! (via Jezebel)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
Subscribe to the Week