1. Walter White's real obituary
Bryan Cranston's tighty-whitey-clad meth emperor may not be the first fictional character to land himself a real-life obituary in a local newspaper, but he's certainly the most interesting.
White, Walter (aka "Heisenberg") obit in the Albuquerque Journal. pic.twitter.com/dgoHGKB51U— Alicia Mayer (@RealAliciaMayer) October 4, 2013
2. A guilty dog
I love this. Great poker face, dude.
3. A well-behaved dog
Why is there a hole next to him? What is he looking at? I've been staring at this for the past 10 minutes trying to make sense of it. (via Imgur)
4. A bunch of dogs fruitlessly trying to run up slides
Like Sisyphus with more tail-wagging. (via HuffPo)
5. A baby lion that sounds like a goat
It's a modern-day chimera.
6. Brave chick snuggles a cat
Have a great weekend, everyone! (via Jezebel)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week