1. Walter White's real obituary
Bryan Cranston's tighty-whitey-clad meth emperor may not be the first fictional character to land himself a real-life obituary in a local newspaper, but he's certainly the most interesting.
White, Walter (aka "Heisenberg") obit in the Albuquerque Journal. pic.twitter.com/dgoHGKB51U— Alicia Mayer (@RealAliciaMayer) October 4, 2013
2. A guilty dog
I love this. Great poker face, dude.
3. A well-behaved dog
Why is there a hole next to him? What is he looking at? I've been staring at this for the past 10 minutes trying to make sense of it. (via Imgur)
4. A bunch of dogs fruitlessly trying to run up slides
Like Sisyphus with more tail-wagging. (via HuffPo)
5. A baby lion that sounds like a goat
It's a modern-day chimera.
6. Brave chick snuggles a cat
Have a great weekend, everyone! (via Jezebel)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week