1. Walter White's real obituary
Bryan Cranston's tighty-whitey-clad meth emperor may not be the first fictional character to land himself a real-life obituary in a local newspaper, but he's certainly the most interesting.
White, Walter (aka "Heisenberg") obit in the Albuquerque Journal. pic.twitter.com/dgoHGKB51U— Alicia Mayer (@RealAliciaMayer) October 4, 2013
2. A guilty dog
I love this. Great poker face, dude.
3. A well-behaved dog
Why is there a hole next to him? What is he looking at? I've been staring at this for the past 10 minutes trying to make sense of it. (via Imgur)
4. A bunch of dogs fruitlessly trying to run up slides
Like Sisyphus with more tail-wagging. (via HuffPo)
5. A baby lion that sounds like a goat
It's a modern-day chimera.
6. Brave chick snuggles a cat
Have a great weekend, everyone! (via Jezebel)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week