We're pleased and proud to announce the launch of our new online store, featuring The Week-themed products along with loads of other goodies that we're sure you'll like — because we like them.
Check out our hilarious and biting T-shirts, whether you're fed up with America's ballooning debt, baffled by misbehaving politicians, enthralled with the Constitution, or just want a lighter take on America's bitter partisanship.
Or for the grammar nerd in your life: I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar, More Badder Grammar, and grammar tips on a coffee mug. Plus Scrabble fridge magnets, a Shakespearean insult mug, and The Pun Also Rises.
For you young people who want don't want to take on a huge amount of debt, check out Med School in a Box, MBA in a Box, or Law School in a Box. (An alternative for the more ambitious among you: The Kickstarter Handbook: Real Life Success Stories for Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs.)
We hope that you'll stop by and check it out. And be sure to come back often — we'll be adding new products all the time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
- Painting the universe's portrait
Subscribe to the Week