We're pleased and proud to announce the launch of our new online store, featuring The Week-themed products along with loads of other goodies that we're sure you'll like — because we like them.
Check out our hilarious and biting T-shirts, whether you're fed up with America's ballooning debt, baffled by misbehaving politicians, enthralled with the Constitution, or just want a lighter take on America's bitter partisanship.
Or for the grammar nerd in your life: I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar, More Badder Grammar, and grammar tips on a coffee mug. Plus Scrabble fridge magnets, a Shakespearean insult mug, and The Pun Also Rises.
For you young people who want don't want to take on a huge amount of debt, check out Med School in a Box, MBA in a Box, or Law School in a Box. (An alternative for the more ambitious among you: The Kickstarter Handbook: Real Life Success Stories for Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs.)
We hope that you'll stop by and check it out. And be sure to come back often — we'll be adding new products all the time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
Subscribe to the Week