We're pleased and proud to announce the launch of our new online store, featuring The Week-themed products along with loads of other goodies that we're sure you'll like — because we like them.
Check out our hilarious and biting T-shirts, whether you're fed up with America's ballooning debt, baffled by misbehaving politicians, enthralled with the Constitution, or just want a lighter take on America's bitter partisanship.
Or for the grammar nerd in your life: I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar, More Badder Grammar, and grammar tips on a coffee mug. Plus Scrabble fridge magnets, a Shakespearean insult mug, and The Pun Also Rises.
For you young people who want don't want to take on a huge amount of debt, check out Med School in a Box, MBA in a Box, or Law School in a Box. (An alternative for the more ambitious among you: The Kickstarter Handbook: Real Life Success Stories for Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs.)
We hope that you'll stop by and check it out. And be sure to come back often — we'll be adding new products all the time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to develop a photographic memory in 4 easy steps
Subscribe to the Week