e're pleased and proud to announce the launch of our new online store, featuring The Week-themed products along with loads of other goodies that we're sure you'll like — because we like them.
Check out our hilarious and biting T-shirts, whether you're fed up with America's ballooning debt, baffled by misbehaving politicians, enthralled with the Constitution, or just want a lighter take on America's bitter partisanship.
Or for the grammar nerd in your life: I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar, More Badder Grammar, and grammar tips on a coffee mug. Plus Scrabble fridge magnets, a Shakespearean insult mug, and The Pun Also Rises.
For you young people who want don't want to take on a huge amount of debt, check out Med School in a Box, MBA in a Box, or Law School in a Box. (An alternative for the more ambitious among you: The Kickstarter Handbook: Real Life Success Stories for Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs.)
We hope that you'll stop by and check it out. And be sure to come back often — we'll be adding new products all the time.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: April 23, 2014
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week