e're pleased and proud to announce the launch of our new online store, featuring The Week-themed products along with loads of other goodies that we're sure you'll like — because we like them.
Check out our hilarious and biting T-shirts, whether you're fed up with America's ballooning debt, baffled by misbehaving politicians, enthralled with the Constitution, or just want a lighter take on America's bitter partisanship.
Or for the grammar nerd in your life: I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar, More Badder Grammar, and grammar tips on a coffee mug. Plus Scrabble fridge magnets, a Shakespearean insult mug, and The Pun Also Rises.
For you young people who want don't want to take on a huge amount of debt, check out Med School in a Box, MBA in a Box, or Law School in a Box. (An alternative for the more ambitious among you: The Kickstarter Handbook: Real Life Success Stories for Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs.)
We hope that you'll stop by and check it out. And be sure to come back often — we'll be adding new products all the time.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
Subscribe to the Week