Last week's question: Massachusetts police seized a computer belonging to a suspected bank robber and discovered that it had been used for Web searches like "What happens if you rob a bank" and "if you're going to rob a bank." What is another telltale Web search that would suggest that a person is up to no good?
THE WINNER: NSA careers
Jacob Sharbel, Knoxville
SECOND PLACE: How to run for Congress
Alan Harrison, Jacksonville, Fla.
THIRD PLACE: What if it does not stay in Las Vegas?
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Don Carlton, Sevierville, Tenn.
What can I learn from the mistakes Bernie Madoff made?
Dick LaVine, New York City
Applying to law school
Charles & Mary Parry, Catonsville, Md.
What is Angela Merkel's cellphone number?
Bill Boggs, New York City
How do I remove all traces of my Web searches?
Cheryl Old, San Diego
How to shut down the government
Peter L. Ruggiero, Long Valley, N.J.
How to teach constitutional law
Pete Crosbie, Wabasha, Minn.
How to remove perfume smell from car
Matt Schneider, Hilton Head Island, S.C.
Countries without U.S. extradition treaties
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
Things to talk about nothing for 21 hours
Darren Pollock, Pasadena, Calif.
What are my Miranda rights?
Bruce Goren, Los Angeles
How to enroll in ObamaCare
Noah Mantz, Acton, Mass.
How can I opt out of ObamaCare?
Patrick Slyman, Staten Island, N.Y.
How can PAC money be spent?
Peter Bowen, Marblehead, Mass.
Best way to remove blood and hair from a baseball bat?
Judith Cottrill, Bronx, N.Y.
Politician looking for extra income
Bruce Kent, San Diego
What are the chances of a tax audit?
Joel L. Franks, New York City
How do you design a healthcare website?
David Stoor, Peoria, Ill.
How to become a stockbroker
Jim Sena, Myrtle Point, Ore.
How to securitize a mortgage
David Itzkowitz, Scottsdale, Ariz.
What are the Ten Commandments?
Tim Kane, Rochester, Minn.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week