Last week's question: Massachusetts police seized a computer belonging to a suspected bank robber and discovered that it had been used for Web searches like "What happens if you rob a bank" and "if you're going to rob a bank." What is another telltale Web search that would suggest that a person is up to no good?
THE WINNER: NSA careers
Jacob Sharbel, Knoxville
SECOND PLACE: How to run for Congress
Alan Harrison, Jacksonville, Fla.
THIRD PLACE: What if it does not stay in Las Vegas?
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
Don Carlton, Sevierville, Tenn.
What can I learn from the mistakes Bernie Madoff made?
Dick LaVine, New York City
Applying to law school
Charles & Mary Parry, Catonsville, Md.
What is Angela Merkel's cellphone number?
Bill Boggs, New York City
How do I remove all traces of my Web searches?
Cheryl Old, San Diego
How to shut down the government
Peter L. Ruggiero, Long Valley, N.J.
How to teach constitutional law
Pete Crosbie, Wabasha, Minn.
How to remove perfume smell from car
Matt Schneider, Hilton Head Island, S.C.
Countries without U.S. extradition treaties
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
Things to talk about nothing for 21 hours
Darren Pollock, Pasadena, Calif.
What are my Miranda rights?
Bruce Goren, Los Angeles
How to enroll in ObamaCare
Noah Mantz, Acton, Mass.
How can I opt out of ObamaCare?
Patrick Slyman, Staten Island, N.Y.
How can PAC money be spent?
Peter Bowen, Marblehead, Mass.
Best way to remove blood and hair from a baseball bat?
Judith Cottrill, Bronx, N.Y.
Politician looking for extra income
Bruce Kent, San Diego
What are the chances of a tax audit?
Joel L. Franks, New York City
How do you design a healthcare website?
David Stoor, Peoria, Ill.
How to become a stockbroker
Jim Sena, Myrtle Point, Ore.
How to securitize a mortgage
David Itzkowitz, Scottsdale, Ariz.
What are the Ten Commandments?
Tim Kane, Rochester, Minn.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How to cook a perfect rib eye steak
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- The week's best photojournalism
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week