1. Kansas City's Andy Reid is the Kool-Aid Man
2. Pitchfork Review Generator
Ha ha, did you know that there are still people out there who read album reviews on Pitchfork? This automatic Pitchfork Review Generator is pretty cool.
3. Really good Tumblr: Meowfit.tumblr.com
I'm more of a dog person. But I can definitely get behind cats stuffed into human pants and shoes.
4. Dad cries when his son gets a good grade in math
Good for you, kid.
5. Baby shuts down Halloween
What are you gonna be for Halloween? A ghost? A sexy pizza? This tiny tot's stick-figure get-up is probably better than anything anyone will come up with, so we might as well cancel the holiday right now. K? K.
6. CAT FIGHT
Actually it's a kitten versus a grown-up cat, but you get the idea. The best part is nobody actually loses and we all win. (via Jezebel)
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How I cut my family's budget by $1,000
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The irresponsibly stupid and dangerous camouflage patterns of the U.S. military
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
Six things your fingers say about you
Subscribe to the Week