Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy atheists are starting their own global church
If there's no God involved, isn't the Sunday Assembly just a social club?
Peter Weber is a senior editor at TheWeek.com, and has handled the editorial night shift since 2008. A graduate of Northwestern University, Peter has worked at Facts on File and The New York Times Magazine. He speaks Spanish and Italian, and plays in an Austin rock band.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Germany has a serious wolf problem
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- There's a raging Islamic insurgency in Thailand's strangest party town
- How Sonia Sotomayor became the Supreme Court's preeminent defender of civil liberties
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we can't educate racism away
- Want to cut down on police brutality? Make police pay for their own misbehavior.
- Enjoying your cheap gas? Thank fracking — and the beauty of free markets!
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
Subscribe to the Week