Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy babies smell good enough to eat
It's not just you
And because we promised, here is a (larger) photo of babies dressed as watermelons by Anne Geddes:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Justified
- This week I learned the cringe-worthy job requirements of mosquito breeders, and more
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
This podcast was first published on November 5, 2013.
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week