Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy babies smell good enough to eat
It's not just you
And because we promised, here is a (larger) photo of babies dressed as watermelons by Anne Geddes:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Justified
- This week I learned the cringe-worthy job requirements of mosquito breeders, and more
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
This podcast was first published on November 5, 2013.
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week