Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy babies smell good enough to eat
It's not just you
And because we promised, here is a (larger) photo of babies dressed as watermelons by Anne Geddes:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Justified
- This week I learned the cringe-worthy job requirements of mosquito breeders, and more
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
This podcast was first published on November 5, 2013.
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- What if The Purge was real?
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week