Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy babies smell good enough to eat
It's not just you
And because we promised, here is a (larger) photo of babies dressed as watermelons by Anne Geddes:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Justified
- This week I learned the cringe-worthy job requirements of mosquito breeders, and more
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
This podcast was first published on November 5, 2013.
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week