Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy babies smell good enough to eat
It's not just you
And because we promised, here is a (larger) photo of babies dressed as watermelons by Anne Geddes:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Justified
- This week I learned the cringe-worthy job requirements of mosquito breeders, and more
- Why Neil deGrasse Tyson is a philistine
This podcast was first published on November 5, 2013.
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week