1. The year's best New York Times correction?
Greatest correction or just the greatest thing to ever happen on the internet ever? pic.twitter.com/SIEU3yVpn2— Mike Hayes (@michaelhayes) November 1, 2013
We have our early leader.
2. Baby cries when mom sings her a song
So I hit play, all ready to make a joke… but now I CAN'T.
Calling my mother. (via Mashable)
3. Sportscaster does entire sports segment as Ron Burgundy
4. Heidi Klum was this for Halloween
5. The LEGO Movie trailer is real, looks amazing
Will Arnett is LEGO Batman, and the cast rounds out with Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, and Morgan Freeman. Seriously.
6. Daily Mail commenter apparently kicked out of house for stupid comment
To say the internet is full of horn dogs is like saying the ocean is wet, which is why we shouldn't be at all surprised that this Daily Mail reader declared bikini-wearing Kelly Brook "so sexy" that he would gleefully leave "his wife and kids for one night with her."
The only problem, of course, was he was logged in using his real name on Facebook — and his wife saw.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
Subscribe to the Week