1. The year's best New York Times correction?
Greatest correction or just the greatest thing to ever happen on the internet ever? pic.twitter.com/SIEU3yVpn2— Mike Hayes (@michaelhayes) November 1, 2013
We have our early leader.
2. Baby cries when mom sings her a song
So I hit play, all ready to make a joke… but now I CAN'T.
Calling my mother. (via Mashable)
3. Sportscaster does entire sports segment as Ron Burgundy
4. Heidi Klum was this for Halloween
5. The LEGO Movie trailer is real, looks amazing
Will Arnett is LEGO Batman, and the cast rounds out with Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, and Morgan Freeman. Seriously.
6. Daily Mail commenter apparently kicked out of house for stupid comment
To say the internet is full of horn dogs is like saying the ocean is wet, which is why we shouldn't be at all surprised that this Daily Mail reader declared bikini-wearing Kelly Brook "so sexy" that he would gleefully leave "his wife and kids for one night with her."
The only problem, of course, was he was logged in using his real name on Facebook — and his wife saw.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 5 of the most expensive bottles of wine ever sold
Subscribe to the Week