Yes, we know, it feels like we were just talking about tomatoes. And peaches. And hell, spring break. But it's time to face it; it's time to get out that Dutch oven, it's time for a glass of red wine, it's time — oh yes — to make some stew.
Whether it's for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday project, stews — like tomato sandwiches in the summer — are what we really want to eat right now. That's okay; give in. Let's get stewing!
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week