Yes, we know, it feels like we were just talking about tomatoes. And peaches. And hell, spring break. But it's time to face it; it's time to get out that Dutch oven, it's time for a glass of red wine, it's time — oh yes — to make some stew.
Whether it's for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday project, stews — like tomato sandwiches in the summer — are what we really want to eat right now. That's okay; give in. Let's get stewing!
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week