Yes, we know, it feels like we were just talking about tomatoes. And peaches. And hell, spring break. But it's time to face it; it's time to get out that Dutch oven, it's time for a glass of red wine, it's time — oh yes — to make some stew.
Whether it's for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday project, stews — like tomato sandwiches in the summer — are what we really want to eat right now. That's okay; give in. Let's get stewing!
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week