Yes, we know, it feels like we were just talking about tomatoes. And peaches. And hell, spring break. But it's time to face it; it's time to get out that Dutch oven, it's time for a glass of red wine, it's time — oh yes — to make some stew.
Whether it's for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday project, stews — like tomato sandwiches in the summer — are what we really want to eat right now. That's okay; give in. Let's get stewing!
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- What's wrong with Europe’s economy?
Subscribe to the Week