Yes, we know, it feels like we were just talking about tomatoes. And peaches. And hell, spring break. But it's time to face it; it's time to get out that Dutch oven, it's time for a glass of red wine, it's time — oh yes — to make some stew.
Whether it's for a weeknight dinner or a Sunday project, stews — like tomato sandwiches in the summer — are what we really want to eat right now. That's okay; give in. Let's get stewing!
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week