Last week's question: A group of Irish non-believers recently held an "Atheist Mass" in Dublin, with speakers and poetry and a choir singing U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." Please suggest another song title the atheists could play at their Mass.
SECOND PLACE: "Not Knocking on Heaven's Door"
Ken Kellam III, Dallas
THIRD PLACE: "I Think We're Alone Now"
Camille V. Nightingale, Seattle
"Unlike a Prayer"
Joanne Sullivan, Maspeth, N.Y.
"I'm Not a Believer"
Angela James, Westminster, Md.
"No Holy Night"
William Post, Fairbanks
"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack
Christian T. Parker, Kalamazoo, Mich.
"Is That All There Is?" by Peggy Lee
Janine Witte, New Hope, Pa.
"God Less America"
Dick LaVine, New York City
"You Ain't Goin' Nowhere" by Bob Dylan
Butch Manowski, Scottsdale, Ariz.
"Don't Get Me to the Church on Time"
Charles & Mary Parry, Catonsville, Md.
"O Come, All Ye Faithless"
Jeffrey Contompasis, Ashburn, Va.
"I Got Plenty o' Nuttin'"
Don Conner, Terre Haute, Ind.
"Everybody's Got Somebody but Me"
Kenneth R. Updegrove, Cedaredge, Colo.
"Que Sera, Sera"
Kathy El-Assal, Middleton, Wis.
"I Ain't Got Nobody"
Ed Nugent, Sandy Springs, Ga.
"Who's Sorry Now?" by Connie Francis
Ivan Kershner, Salem, S.C.
"Heaven Is a Place on Earth" by Belinda Carlisle
Jennifer Myers, Mankato, Minn.
"All Dressed Up and No Place to Go"
Alan Harrison, Jacksonville, Fla.
"Road to Nowhere" by Talking Heads
Elizabeth Rodriguez, Newington, Conn.
"All by Myself" by Eric Carmen
Beth Pisculli, Ventura, Calif.
"Is There Anybody Out There?" by Pink Floyd
Dan Barch, Beaverton, Ore.
"No Particular Place to Go" by Chuck Berry
Anton G. Salecker, Clifton Park, N.Y.
"It's a Man's Man's Man's World" by James Brown
Christy Ivers, Holualoa, Hawaii
"I'll Be Alright Without You" by Journey
Kendra Lebel, Gig Harbor, Wash.
"Who Let the Gods Out?"
Cyndi O'Donnell, Wooster, Ohio
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week