Will the ObamaCare fumble encourage Howard Dean to run for president again?
Howard Dean, the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee and a medical doctor, was our guest on the latest episode of the Political Wire podcast.
Dean is particularly critical of the White House for bungling the implementation of ObamaCare. His sharp words have led GOP strategist Mike Murphy and others to speculate that Dean is gearing up to make another presidential bid in 2016. We asked him.
Listen to the interview here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- 10 things you need to know today: August 30, 2014
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Girls on Film: Belle is one of the most groundbreaking, joyous movies of the summer
Subscribe to the Week