Will the ObamaCare fumble encourage Howard Dean to run for president again?
Howard Dean, the former chairman of the Democratic National Committee and a medical doctor, was our guest on the latest episode of the Political Wire podcast.
Dean is particularly critical of the White House for bungling the implementation of ObamaCare. His sharp words have led GOP strategist Mike Murphy and others to speculate that Dean is gearing up to make another presidential bid in 2016. We asked him.
Listen to the interview here:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week