Audiophile: Listen SmarterPresidential apologies: A brief and recent history
And how does President Obama stack up against his lame-duck predecessors?
Watch President Obama apologize for the insurance debacle:
Watch Ronald Reagan's apology for his handling of the Iran-Contra affair:
Watch Bill Clinton apologize for his relationship with Monica Lewinsky:
Watch George Bush's apology for Katrina:
Jon Terbush is an associate editor at TheWeek.com covering politics, sports, and other things he finds interesting. He has previously written for Talking Points Memo, Raw Story, and Business Insider.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Twin Peaks: What the newly revealed 'missing pieces' change about the series
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week