Audiophile: Listen SmarterPresidential apologies: A brief and recent history
And how does President Obama stack up against his lame-duck predecessors?
Watch President Obama apologize for the insurance debacle:
Watch Ronald Reagan's apology for his handling of the Iran-Contra affair:
Watch Bill Clinton apologize for his relationship with Monica Lewinsky:
Watch George Bush's apology for Katrina:
Jon Terbush is a staff writer for TheWeek.com covering politics, sports, and other things he finds interesting. He has previously written for Talking Points Memo, Raw Story, and Business Insider.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
Subscribe to the Week