Audiophile: Listen SmarterPresidential apologies: A brief and recent history
And how does President Obama stack up against his lame-duck predecessors?
Watch President Obama apologize for the insurance debacle:
Watch Ronald Reagan's apology for his handling of the Iran-Contra affair:
Watch Bill Clinton apologize for his relationship with Monica Lewinsky:
Watch George Bush's apology for Katrina:
Jon Terbush is an associate editor at TheWeek.com covering politics, sports, and other things he finds interesting. He has previously written for Talking Points Memo, Raw Story, and Business Insider.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- How I lost all my money
Subscribe to the Week