We're going to keep this short and sweet, because you've got pies to eat. Make that short and savory. For those of you who are new around these parts, we've got a bit of a pie obsession going on. Whether they're individual or for a hungry hoard, pies are perfectly suitable for any meal, any time of day.
May we suggest a pie-on-pie bonanza for dinner? Breakfast? Okay, at least brunch. Anything goes at brunchtime, and that's why it is a super meal. But we digress. In conclusion: Pies should be allowed to break out of their sugar-crusted oppression and enter the world of savory, where they are officially considered "a real meal." Though maybe not a square one.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week