Audiophile: Listen SmarterAdam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 20-year-old pop culture references
Millennials can be forgiven for wondering, "Who is Cheryl Tiegs anyway?"
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week