Audiophile: Listen SmarterAdam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 20-year-old pop culture references
Millennials can be forgiven for wondering, "Who is Cheryl Tiegs anyway?"
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The week's best photojournalism
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
Subscribe to the Week