Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy Obama will likely be remembered most for his foreign policy
Thanks to an obstinate Congress, Obama's signature successes come from abroad
Watch Obama announce Osama bin Laden's death:
Laura Colarusso is a freelance journalist based in Boston. She has previously written for Newsweek, The Boston Globe, the Washington Monthly and The Daily Beast.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week