Audiophile: Listen SmarterA South African's moving tribute to Mandela
Jonathan Faull remembers his country's beloved leader
Jonathan Faull is a South African political analyst and blogger currently based in Washington D.C. He spent a decade working in and around South African politics, most recently as a political researcher for the Institute for Democracy in South Africa. He came to the US in 2008 to pursue his graduate studies and has since been waylaid by love and marriage. Jonathan blogs for the media platform Africa is a Country, a collective of scholars, writers, and artists who curate online commentary and criticism about the African continent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- How Obama inadvertently made an Israeli war with Iran all but inevitable
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
Subscribe to the Week