Audiophile: Listen SmarterA South African's moving tribute to Mandela
Jonathan Faull remembers his country's beloved leader
Jonathan Faull is a South African political analyst and blogger currently based in Washington D.C. He spent a decade working in and around South African politics, most recently as a political researcher for the Institute for Democracy in South Africa. He came to the US in 2008 to pursue his graduate studies and has since been waylaid by love and marriage. Jonathan blogs for the media platform Africa is a Country, a collective of scholars, writers, and artists who curate online commentary and criticism about the African continent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- How Captain America won over China
- The week's best photojournalism
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week