Audiophile: Listen SmarterA South African's moving tribute to Mandela
Jonathan Faull remembers his country's beloved leader
Jonathan Faull is a South African political analyst and blogger currently based in Washington D.C. He spent a decade working in and around South African politics, most recently as a political researcher for the Institute for Democracy in South Africa. He came to the US in 2008 to pursue his graduate studies and has since been waylaid by love and marriage. Jonathan blogs for the media platform Africa is a Country, a collective of scholars, writers, and artists who curate online commentary and criticism about the African continent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week