Audiophile: Listen SmarterA South African's moving tribute to Mandela
Jonathan Faull remembers his country's beloved leader
Jonathan Faull is a South African political analyst and blogger currently based in Washington D.C. He spent a decade working in and around South African politics, most recently as a political researcher for the Institute for Democracy in South Africa. He came to the US in 2008 to pursue his graduate studies and has since been waylaid by love and marriage. Jonathan blogs for the media platform Africa is a Country, a collective of scholars, writers, and artists who curate online commentary and criticism about the African continent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Why insects are the future of food
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week