Audiophile: Listen SmarterA South African's moving tribute to Mandela
Jonathan Faull remembers his country's beloved leader
Jonathan Faull is a South African political analyst and blogger currently based in Washington D.C. He spent a decade working in and around South African politics, most recently as a political researcher for the Institute for Democracy in South Africa. He came to the US in 2008 to pursue his graduate studies and has since been waylaid by love and marriage. Jonathan blogs for the media platform Africa is a Country, a collective of scholars, writers, and artists who curate online commentary and criticism about the African continent.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week