There's something special about chocolate cookies — something classy, refined. They're like the high heels of all cookies. When you're craving chocolate but want the crunch that brownies don't offer, chocolate cookies make perfect sense. We love to leave just-baked chocolate cookies with a tall glass of milk out for Santa — by the end of the night, we can bet they will be long gone. Here are eight of our all-time favorites.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to stop Black Thursday — and still score that big screen
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week