There's something special about chocolate cookies — something classy, refined. They're like the high heels of all cookies. When you're craving chocolate but want the crunch that brownies don't offer, chocolate cookies make perfect sense. We love to leave just-baked chocolate cookies with a tall glass of milk out for Santa — by the end of the night, we can bet they will be long gone. Here are eight of our all-time favorites.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Repealing ObamaCare would now mean kicking 4.2 million people off their new insurance plans
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- How America's internet can become the fastest on Earth
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week