There's something special about chocolate cookies — something classy, refined. They're like the high heels of all cookies. When you're craving chocolate but want the crunch that brownies don't offer, chocolate cookies make perfect sense. We love to leave just-baked chocolate cookies with a tall glass of milk out for Santa — by the end of the night, we can bet they will be long gone. Here are eight of our all-time favorites.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week