There's something special about chocolate cookies — something classy, refined. They're like the high heels of all cookies. When you're craving chocolate but want the crunch that brownies don't offer, chocolate cookies make perfect sense. We love to leave just-baked chocolate cookies with a tall glass of milk out for Santa — by the end of the night, we can bet they will be long gone. Here are eight of our all-time favorites.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week