We already know you like to throw awesome parties: That you're an unflappable host, that your food will be perfect. But the key to making your party even more fabulous, even more memorable? Sabering champagne. Watch columnist Erik Lombardo teach Amanda and Merrill the art of sabrage — and start practicing.
Then invite us to your next party.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week