We already know you like to throw awesome parties: That you're an unflappable host, that your food will be perfect. But the key to making your party even more fabulous, even more memorable? Sabering champagne. Watch columnist Erik Lombardo teach Amanda and Merrill the art of sabrage — and start practicing.
Then invite us to your next party.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week