Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhen Americans banned Christmas
The first "War on Christmas" was declared almost 400 years ago, courtesy of our Puritan forefathers
Dan Stewart is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., he has been living in the United States since 2009.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The case for killing law school
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Democrats have a mega-donor problem
- 10 things you need to know today: April 21, 2014
- Putin's risky bet in eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week