1. Whiskey stones with a twist
I have my father to thank for turning me into a scotch snob, but unlike the Elder Eberspacher, I prefer my single malts light on the rocks. For the nights when even one cube feels like overkill, these granite chillers are clutch. With traditional whiskey stones, you need to toss in three or four to get the cooling effect. Not only are these granite versions far prettier, it just takes one and you're ready to sit back and sip. ($34; Amazon) — Sarah Eberspacher
2. Cards Against Humanity
If you loved playing Apples to Apples as a kid, then you're going to quickly become obsessed with the R-rated version of it, Cards Against Humanity. Answer "How did my last relationship end?" with an array of colorful, nonsensical, dirty responses, from "cheap aliens" to "half-assed foreplay." There's nothing better to play when you're snowed in for a weekend. ($25; Amazon) — Emily Shire
3. Instagram marshmallows
This company in England will put your Instagram photos on marshmallows. You choose nine, and if you're lucky enough to live in Europe or North America, they send you a box of 'em. It's a good gift to receive...then make disappear. ($20; boomf.com) — Nikkitha Bakshani
4. Raspberry Pi
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week