Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhat would a U.S.-China war look like?
War-gaming an extremely unlikely conflict
Eugene K. Chow
Eugene K. Chow is a speechwriter and freelance journalist. He is the former executive editor of Homeland Security NewsWire. Previously, he was a research assistant at the Center for A New American Security, a Washington-D.C. based think tank.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What's really limiting advances in computer tech
Subscribe to the Week