Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
Music meant to torture included Julio Iglesias (Discovery)
The most (and least) realistic movie psychopaths ever (Science News)
Listen to more audio explainers:
- Why are there so few movies about Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
- This week I learned bananas are a very unhealthy part of a monkey's diet
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week