Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
Music meant to torture included Julio Iglesias (Discovery)
The most (and least) realistic movie psychopaths ever (Science News)
Listen to more audio explainers:
- Why are there so few movies about Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
- This week I learned bananas are a very unhealthy part of a monkey's diet
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week