Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
Music meant to torture included Julio Iglesias (Discovery)
The most (and least) realistic movie psychopaths ever (Science News)
Listen to more audio explainers:
- Why are there so few movies about Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
- This week I learned bananas are a very unhealthy part of a monkey's diet
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week