Audiophile: Listen SmarterThe many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
The Winter Olympics, which kick off in Sochi, Russia, on Feb. 7, will take place under a cloud of controversy
- This week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
- Memo to atheists: God isn't dead yet
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Frances Weaver is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., she has written for the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and Standpoint magazine.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
Subscribe to the Week