Audiophile: Listen SmarterThe many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
The Winter Olympics, which kick off in Sochi, Russia, on Feb. 7, will take place under a cloud of controversy
- This week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
- Memo to atheists: God isn't dead yet
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Frances Weaver is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., she has written for the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and Standpoint magazine.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Epigenetics: How our experiences affect our offspring
Subscribe to the Week