Audiophile: Listen SmarterThe many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
The Winter Olympics, which kick off in Sochi, Russia, on Feb. 7, will take place under a cloud of controversy
- This week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
- Memo to atheists: God isn't dead yet
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Frances Weaver is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., she has written for the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and Standpoint magazine.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week