Audiophile: Listen SmarterThe many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
The Winter Olympics, which kick off in Sochi, Russia, on Feb. 7, will take place under a cloud of controversy
- This week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
- Memo to atheists: God isn't dead yet
- Everything you need to know about Japan's population crisis
Frances Weaver is a senior editor at The Week magazine. Originally from the U.K., she has written for the Daily Telegraph, The Spectator and Standpoint magazine.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week