It's game day! Yes, we're talking about football. But, we're also not talking about football. This is about the other playing field; this is about your kitchen. Most of us will watch to see who emerges victorious today (whether in sport, advertising, or cuteness), but if you're anything like us, the day's focal point lies elsewhere. Specifically, right in front of the TV, on the coffee table — where the snacks are. As such, it's time to huddle up and talk strategy: culinary trick-plays and touchdowns that are sure to please a crowd. The only flag thrown that afternoon will be for double dipping. Are you with us? Let's go over the starting lineup. Here are 11 chips and dip recipes that will have you dancing all the way to the end zone:
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week