Read more about the facts mentioned:
Elephant preserve planned in California for 'near wild' herd (The Wall Street Journal)
Why birds attacked the peace doves in Rome (National Geographic)
In South Korea Spam is the stuff gifts are made of (The New York Times)
Fan friction (The New Yorker)
- The many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
- This week I learned that Hannibal Lecter wouldn't qualify as a psycho, and more
- 4 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week