Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhat's the point of regulating lemonade stands
Shutting down lemonade stands costs kids important entrepreneurial experience
Watch a news report about 7-year-old Julie Murphy's tangle with the lemonade police:
- 3 reasons why Rick Santorum has no chance of winning the presidency
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman through his unforgettable performances
- The many, many problems with the Sochi Olympics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week