Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhat's the point of regulating lemonade stands
Shutting down lemonade stands costs kids important entrepreneurial experience
Watch a news report about 7-year-old Julie Murphy's tangle with the lemonade police:
- 3 reasons why Rick Santorum has no chance of winning the presidency
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman through his unforgettable performances
- The many, many problems with the Sochi Olympics
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week