Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned you smell different when you're sick, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
You smell sick. No, really. (Science Blog)
Listen to more audio explainers:
- What's the point of regulating lemonade stands?
- This week I learned that doves aren't particularly peaceful, and more
- The many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week