Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned you smell different when you're sick, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
You smell sick. No, really. (Science Blog)
Listen to more audio explainers:
- What's the point of regulating lemonade stands?
- This week I learned that doves aren't particularly peaceful, and more
- The many, many problems of the Sochi Olympics
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week