Chocolate cakes aren't moody, aren't choosy. They're gorgeous. They can be consumed wherever you desire: at a candlelit table, over a kitchen counter, with a glass of bubbly in a tight black dress, or in bed. And, being a baked good and not a person, they won't make anyone jealous.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week