Chocolate cakes aren't moody, aren't choosy. They're gorgeous. They can be consumed wherever you desire: at a candlelit table, over a kitchen counter, with a glass of bubbly in a tight black dress, or in bed. And, being a baked good and not a person, they won't make anyone jealous.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week