We see you there, huddled under your blanket on your couch, with fuzzy socks on and a gigantic sweater. We know it feels too cold to move, to even sneak your arm out from underneath the covers and grab the television remote. But we've got 20 new blankets for you right here: 20 dishes to warm up with, to cuddle up with, to get up from your couch for and cook. It's been a long, tough winter — here's the way to get through it.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The super-rich are just as miserable as the rest of us
Subscribe to the Week