We see you there, huddled under your blanket on your couch, with fuzzy socks on and a gigantic sweater. We know it feels too cold to move, to even sneak your arm out from underneath the covers and grab the television remote. But we've got 20 new blankets for you right here: 20 dishes to warm up with, to cuddle up with, to get up from your couch for and cook. It's been a long, tough winter — here's the way to get through it.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week