We see you there, huddled under your blanket on your couch, with fuzzy socks on and a gigantic sweater. We know it feels too cold to move, to even sneak your arm out from underneath the covers and grab the television remote. But we've got 20 new blankets for you right here: 20 dishes to warm up with, to cuddle up with, to get up from your couch for and cook. It's been a long, tough winter — here's the way to get through it.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week