We see you there, huddled under your blanket on your couch, with fuzzy socks on and a gigantic sweater. We know it feels too cold to move, to even sneak your arm out from underneath the covers and grab the television remote. But we've got 20 new blankets for you right here: 20 dishes to warm up with, to cuddle up with, to get up from your couch for and cook. It's been a long, tough winter — here's the way to get through it.
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week