- First look February 25
This is Speed Reads — The Week's new, continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet, all delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit.
We know that our smart, busy readers want to stay up to speed on everything that matters, but are often so overwhelmed by this increasingly cacophonous digital world that they struggle to find the signal in the noise, or the time to spend with all the good stuff even when they do find it.
To that end, we hope that Speed Reads will become your time-saving, signal-finding filter. Every day, we'll post dozens and dozens of Speed Reads, all of them short and sweet — stripping away everything extraneous to quickly provide smart, busy people with all they need to know about everything that matters.
Happy Speed Reading!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
Subscribe to the Week