- First look February 25
This is Speed Reads — The Week's new, continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet, all delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit.
We know that our smart, busy readers want to stay up to speed on everything that matters, but are often so overwhelmed by this increasingly cacophonous digital world that they struggle to find the signal in the noise, or the time to spend with all the good stuff even when they do find it.
To that end, we hope that Speed Reads will become your time-saving, signal-finding filter. Every day, we'll post dozens and dozens of Speed Reads, all of them short and sweet — stripping away everything extraneous to quickly provide smart, busy people with all they need to know about everything that matters.
Happy Speed Reading!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week