- First look February 25
This is Speed Reads — The Week's new, continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet, all delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit.
We know that our smart, busy readers want to stay up to speed on everything that matters, but are often so overwhelmed by this increasingly cacophonous digital world that they struggle to find the signal in the noise, or the time to spend with all the good stuff even when they do find it.
To that end, we hope that Speed Reads will become your time-saving, signal-finding filter. Every day, we'll post dozens and dozens of Speed Reads, all of them short and sweet — stripping away everything extraneous to quickly provide smart, busy people with all they need to know about everything that matters.
Happy Speed Reading!- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week