- Watch this February 27
There's only been one day of spring training games so far, but the best catch of the 2014 baseball season may have already happened. Oakland A's outfielder Josh Reddick twice robbed the Giants' Michael Morse of home runs Wednesday, scaling and reaching over a high right field wall to haul in two deep fly balls.
"I don't know how I did it," Reddick told the Associated Press after the game. "When I got to the fence and climbed it, I looked back and the ball was already two feet over my head. I was lucky enough to get my glove on it."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
Subscribe to the Week