- Watch this February 27
There's only been one day of spring training games so far, but the best catch of the 2014 baseball season may have already happened. Oakland A's outfielder Josh Reddick twice robbed the Giants' Michael Morse of home runs Wednesday, scaling and reaching over a high right field wall to haul in two deep fly balls.
"I don't know how I did it," Reddick told the Associated Press after the game. "When I got to the fence and climbed it, I looked back and the ball was already two feet over my head. I was lucky enough to get my glove on it."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week