- Watch this February 27
There's only been one day of spring training games so far, but the best catch of the 2014 baseball season may have already happened. Oakland A's outfielder Josh Reddick twice robbed the Giants' Michael Morse of home runs Wednesday, scaling and reaching over a high right field wall to haul in two deep fly balls.
"I don't know how I did it," Reddick told the Associated Press after the game. "When I got to the fence and climbed it, I looked back and the ball was already two feet over my head. I was lucky enough to get my glove on it."- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
Subscribe to the Week