- Watch this February 27
Congratulations, everyone! You've made Avicii's "Wake Me Up" the most-played song of all time on Spotify. Last year's unofficial song of the summer nominee has been played more than 200 million times on the music streaming site, surpassing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Your cubicle mates are likely the ones to blame for this, since the song is streamed more than 850,000 times per day in cities likes New York, London, and Madrid.
At least it's not Macklemore?- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week