- Watch this February 27
Congratulations, everyone! You've made Avicii's "Wake Me Up" the most-played song of all time on Spotify. Last year's unofficial song of the summer nominee has been played more than 200 million times on the music streaming site, surpassing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Your cubicle mates are likely the ones to blame for this, since the song is streamed more than 850,000 times per day in cities likes New York, London, and Madrid.
At least it's not Macklemore?- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week