Congratulations, everyone! You've made Avicii's "Wake Me Up" the most-played song of all time on Spotify. Last year's unofficial song of the summer nominee has been played more than 200 million times on the music streaming site, surpassing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Your cubicle mates are likely the ones to blame for this, since the song is streamed more than 850,000 times per day in cities likes New York, London, and Madrid.
At least it's not Macklemore?- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- 4 easy ways to resolve life's toughest questions
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
Subscribe to the Week