- Watch this February 27
Congratulations, everyone! You've made Avicii's "Wake Me Up" the most-played song of all time on Spotify. Last year's unofficial song of the summer nominee has been played more than 200 million times on the music streaming site, surpassing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Your cubicle mates are likely the ones to blame for this, since the song is streamed more than 850,000 times per day in cities likes New York, London, and Madrid.
At least it's not Macklemore?- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why we gossip, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week