- Watch this February 27
Congratulations, everyone! You've made Avicii's "Wake Me Up" the most-played song of all time on Spotify. Last year's unofficial song of the summer nominee has been played more than 200 million times on the music streaming site, surpassing "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Your cubicle mates are likely the ones to blame for this, since the song is streamed more than 850,000 times per day in cities likes New York, London, and Madrid.
At least it's not Macklemore?- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
Paul Allen's 'bitter' Bill-Gates-bashing memoir
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 8 ways you're probably overspending without even realizing it
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week