- This just in February 27
Attorney General Eric Holder was hospitalized Thursday morning after feeling faint and short of breath during a staff meeting.
"As a precaution, the Attorney General was taken to MedStar Washington Hospital Center to undergo further evaluation," DOJ spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "He is currently resting comfortably and in good condition. He is alert and conversing with his doctors."
In an interview with The New Yorker published earlier this month, the 63-year-old Holder said he intended to step down later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week