- This just in February 27
Attorney General Eric Holder was hospitalized Thursday morning after feeling faint and short of breath during a staff meeting.
"As a precaution, the Attorney General was taken to MedStar Washington Hospital Center to undergo further evaluation," DOJ spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "He is currently resting comfortably and in good condition. He is alert and conversing with his doctors."
In an interview with The New Yorker published earlier this month, the 63-year-old Holder said he intended to step down later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week