- This just in February 27
Attorney General Eric Holder was hospitalized Thursday morning after feeling faint and short of breath during a staff meeting.
"As a precaution, the Attorney General was taken to MedStar Washington Hospital Center to undergo further evaluation," DOJ spokesman Brian Fallon said in a statement. "He is currently resting comfortably and in good condition. He is alert and conversing with his doctors."
In an interview with The New Yorker published earlier this month, the 63-year-old Holder said he intended to step down later this year.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
Subscribe to the Week