- Look at this February 28
Hey, look! It's an awkwardly endearing photo of three men trying to squeeze into the smartphone camera lens.
Of course, those aren't just any three men. That's Bill Nye (as in "The Science Guy") on the left, President Obama, and astrophysicist/author/all around genius Neil deGrasse Tyson on the right.
The science aficionados were attending the first-ever White House Film Fest, created for K-12 students, Friday. Between screenings for the 16 short films, the threesome managed to squeeze in a little candid-camera time as well. And aren't we all the better for it.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Is kissing your kid on the lips creepy?
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
Subscribe to the Week