- Look at this February 28
Hey, look! It's an awkwardly endearing photo of three men trying to squeeze into the smartphone camera lens.
Of course, those aren't just any three men. That's Bill Nye (as in "The Science Guy") on the left, President Obama, and astrophysicist/author/all around genius Neil deGrasse Tyson on the right.
The science aficionados were attending the first-ever White House Film Fest, created for K-12 students, Friday. Between screenings for the 16 short films, the threesome managed to squeeze in a little candid-camera time as well. And aren't we all the better for it.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week