- Look at this February 28
Hey, look! It's an awkwardly endearing photo of three men trying to squeeze into the smartphone camera lens.
Of course, those aren't just any three men. That's Bill Nye (as in "The Science Guy") on the left, President Obama, and astrophysicist/author/all around genius Neil deGrasse Tyson on the right.
The science aficionados were attending the first-ever White House Film Fest, created for K-12 students, Friday. Between screenings for the 16 short films, the threesome managed to squeeze in a little candid-camera time as well. And aren't we all the better for it.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week